Speed cluster dont light up

Miamishatchback02

i being trying my lights to work in my gauge cluster but they dont work i checkt to c if it was a fuse but its not they all look fine and neither the gauge cluster and all the part where the ac and all that is lights up can anyone tell me what this could be cuz at night i have no light once so ever inside the car and the worst part is the radio does work and everything works exept for the speed cluster and the parts that are in the ac part besides those two parts everything ellse work only those two parts dont turn on when i turn the lights on help me pls

you realize that there are two fuse boxes right?

also, have you checked the wiring to see if any of it is corroded? maybe your little light bulbs are dead and you need to replace them. it could be a number of things.

you realize that there are two fuse boxes right?

also, have you checked the wiring to see if any of it is corroded? maybe your little light bulbs are dead and you need to replace them. it could be a number of things.

well yeah one is under the driver side by the hood release and the other one in the engine compartment on the left side and all the fuses are new and if it was the lights in the gauge cluster then how come the ones around the stuff like the ac lights and all that dont light up also?

Archived