more problems then i can handle

:crazy: alright...i had to replace a vaccum hose today blah blah blah. and something possesed me to look into the coolant overflow cause i have coolant level problems and i just wanted to check that too. BLAH!!....and the whole inside of the overflow is caked with oil. so ima clean it tomarow and see how bad it is in a couple days. any ideas on that?

then i think i have a blow head gasket...or its at least leaking. i figure it must be re-timed and that kinda scares me if i do it myself. any addvice on the replacement?

then i think i have a short in the ignition or something. when i start it and the engine is about to start i let off the key like normal then the engine stops and then starts automatically without me cranking it again...the list goes on and on guys!

yes i know...i need something else. So something has possesed me to swap something into a hatch and boost it. thats what my new project will be. :crazy:

but until then i need to fix this crap so im not left on the side of the road! lol

THANX

You've blown your HG.

Easy redneck way to do it is just pop the head off, don't turn a single pulley and you shouldn't have to worry about timing issues. I know it ain't the right way but it'll work.

Archived