catback exhaust?

ducttape2334

so since you all hate lambo doors on del sols...and you kinda sold me on why too...i figured i would like to get a catback instead.

I was looking at the Greedy Evo 2. it sounds nice and looks good as well. my only problem is its 600 dollar price tag. Anybody know where i can find one for like 400? and if not any other good catbacks for 400 bucks?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried looking through my emails but i couldnt find it. what i did was just type it in on google, and checked them all. the reason it was so cheap is because they had free shipping.

what kind of exhaust are you looking for? are you looking for a more subtle stock looking, or a straight through design. I'm waiting to order RS*r ExMag GTII but my car will be mostly a track car when i start building it again.

There's only one type of exhaust design for del sols, so it won't matter what model you have.

I currently have a Skunk2 on my 93 Si that came off blackdelsol's old VTEC model. Fits no problem with not modification required.

Yeah, I'm going balls out this time. If it's not name brand, Not going on the car. And as for ragging on my wheels. >_> I got them 2 years ago when I had a crx. Never drove it, sold it. Got tires for it last year so, I was still with the Fast and the Furious. XD

Archived