5th Gen V6

James Matteu

For me, it offers some perspective on Honda of America's marketing strategy from 1994-1997.

It explains alot in my eyes.

I have always wanted to see 100hp/liter come out of a C-series V6, reliably, reproducably, on OEM internals, on a stock transmission, and stock clutch.

For me, it offers some perspective on Honda of America's marketing strategy from 1994-1997.

It explains alot in my eyes.

I have always wanted to see 100hp/liter come out of a C-series V6, reliably, reproducably, on OEM internals, on a stock transmission, and stock clutch.

that isnt close to 100hp/L tho..more like 62.3hp/L

170hp/2.7L

Yeah, I know. My desire was never realized in the C-series.

Even the boosted F.A.T. Legend only gets 223hp; and that's a C27 on a manual. I'm confident to say an auto would burn out the torque converter on 220+hp.

The C25 came with boost, but only managed 190hp.

I read about a guy who boosts J-series motors for dune buggies, squeezes well over 100hp per liter from 3.2 and 3.5 liter V6s. Their process looks like a good build, but I would be hessitant to assume the longevity of any motor under 25lbs of boost would not be affected.

CG%20Honda%20turbo%20WP.jpg

Archived