Injector

Hey wassup guys I need some help rewiring my injectors >_< the injectors colors dont match up the write up since I took them off 2 cars in the junkyard... Its giving me a headache.I got everything else right.. If you want just right click save the .bmp file edit it in MS-Paint ... host it at imageshack.net and post it up ..PLEASE!!!! Thanks peeps.

PS im NOT using a injector resistor box

injectorsob3.png

the black and yellow wires all go to power. the 4 solid colors go to ecu. please xplain what your doing? what engine? what ecu? is this a car your doing this too? i hate when half the info is posted you need to help , cmon boys. if your running an OBD0 ecu , you need the resistor box.

the black and yellow wires all go to power. the 4 solid colors go to ecu. please xplain what your doing? what engine? what ecu? is this a car your doing this too? i hate when half the info is posted you need to help , cmon boys. if your running an OBD0 ecu , you need the resistor box.

Im just trying to ge the car running again.

The engine is a Jdm D15B SOHC

the Ecu is a JDM P84 for that motor (OBD1)(Vtec-E)

Archived