selling my del sol

hondafreak17

so im selling my 93 honda del sol s. it has a recon title but everything was repaired and painted no frame damage at all or anything. cant even tell. it has 119k miles on it i had alarm and keyless entry along with power door locks installed nice rims lowered like an inch or inch and a half very clean interior and exterior nothing wrong with it. how much do u think i should sell it for?

ya thats what i was thinking. i was asking 3200 and goin to go for like 3000. kbb is like 3 with a clear title but there isnt a del sol around here goin for anywhere close to under 3. there is acouple del sols with recon titles and like 175k miles selling for 3500.

The season hurts your resale a little bit too. Unless you are in the deep south or west coast there will be less buyers for this type of car until next spring.

I paid $3250 for our sol. It was a rebuilt car as well, but was 100% repaired. Stock, with not a drop of rust anywhere and 67k miles on it.

i paid $5,000 for mine and thats a steal to what i could resell it for because i have the dohc b16a3 which is a rare find. but for you i would sell no less than $3,500. especially since it has no rust and somewhat reasonable miles. and HONDA goes forever

Archived