help on new headlights

90CRex

ok so i was leaving home to go pick up some stuff from wally world and get some food, when not 200 yards after pullin out the driveway SMACK stupid ass deer, wanted to go across the road then turns back into field then tries to cross again and there i am. luckily i got on the brakes enough and only broke the drivers headlight/cornerlight lens and messed up the fender. so now i need help in deciding which headlights i want. so....help me decide. and spare me from giving me crap about buyin from ebay. thankee in advance

Edit:links work now, so plz gimme some input plan on ordering tom.

option 1 diggin the built in fogs

option 2 TYC always a good choice

option 3 smoked ambers, MmMmMm

hmm...having some difficulties puttin up pics can i get some help. heres a description white 95 hatch, stock exterior, 2nd gen 6 spoke teg wheels (painted black), should have gold gsr fat five in a week or two

you have to upload them onto a site such as photobucket first and then copy and paste the IMG code here. if you dont have an account you can just email them to me if you want and ill post them up for you. airjordan223@hotmail.com

tanks for the input guys, i was stuck between the ones wit the built in fogs and the tycs, im most liikely gonna sell the teg wheels dylan, but one of them is curbed if airjordan223 had posted the pics u could see

• 5 months later...

Archived