R35 skyline

well here is some info on the R35 Skyline... I dont like it too much, they took away all the things I liked in the look of it and now it just looks like every other nissan... bleh and its 4 door

4febnis5.JPG

4febnis7.JPG

oh and here are other pics that didn't really have any info with them so I assume they are concepts(the funky one I know is a concept)

1r35.jpg

3.jpg

that is a disgrace to all skylines.. if nissan goes through with that ill hate them.. but i dont think thats the real skyline, ive seen more about that 3rd (last pic) version of the concept, the first pics just look like the q45,35 or whatever it is.

Read the article, it says the sold 6400 already... but as my research has found this is actually a V35 since they are no longer going with the inline 6 and switching to a V6.  Also this car is going to be released in the US as a Lexus and the GTR will be released later (like ~2005 model) under the Nissan name

that is a disgrace to all skylines.. if nissan goes through with that ill hate them.. but i dont think thats the real skyline, ive seen more about that 3rd (last pic) version of the concept, the first pics just look like the q45,35 or whatever it is.

well apparently you guys haven't been keepin up much with the car industry. the skyline and the gt-r are now going to be two completely different cars. The skyline gt-r is what you guys are talking about and that will be released as just a gt-r. the very first picture you guys have posted here is the INFINITI G35, which is a NISSAN SKYLINE in Japan. The last picture you guys have is a picture of the GTR concept which was unveiled at the tokyo autoshow at the end of last year. The next generation gt-r is not supposed to be the coupe version of anything. It will be a 400-450 hp monster. When it arrives in the U.S. it might unfortunately have the q45's 4.5liter v8, but Japan is definately getting the 3.5liter twin turbo v6

p.s. here are pictures of the upcoming g35 coupe (two door skyline, still not the same as the gt-r though)

photos_002.jpg

images664088.jpg

images664087.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived