The new Del Sol

ogi1der

I saw one of these when I was in France. They're about the same price as a new del Sol was back in the day, too. I'd rock it, but I wouldn't choose it over a sol.

There's actually two different trim levels that account for the roof being like that. I believe the type you pictured has a better engine but a higher price tag (somewhere around 26k Euros). I've always liked the cheaper, more solish ones better, but I think they both look good. They'd be a hot little number over here, especially debadged and modded a little. Nobody would have any idea what it was and would prolly assume it was expensive as hell.

yea, when i was in Germany a month ago i saw those all over the place, the first day i was there i took pics of a few of them, i was also quite interested in the similar look it has to the del sol

• 2 weeks later...
:heart: Its like a Lotus and a Sol mated :thumbsup: n then the Lotus cheated :devil: with a CRX to form the other one u kno kinda like the Scion xB a box met four wheels >_< you kno how it ends... *cough* scions are for ricers *cough* :heart:

huh uh what???

we get quite a few of them over here, i reckon their mint little cars, only a 1.4 or something in em, but still pretty fun to drive ive heard. ive always prefered the roofed version though, strange that it looks a bit more like the crx with that lol. its got the same shape

smart-roadster-coupe.jpg

That thing is disgusting.

Archived