Headlights.

Repsol

The ebay exhaust was $230 and I needed one ASAP. I wanted to go with Tanabe later on, but I'll probably go with the GReddy Sp2.

There's no quicker way to sound rice than with an eBay exhaust. I put a Megan Racing muffler on my old sol and BAM. Instant-Rice.

This is exactly what I thought of when you said that.......

TSJohnsRicecopy.jpg

Lol it's true...I got my exhaust bolted up last night. Header back. It sounds alright...not what i expected. It has that gay ass raspy crap going on at certain rpms. The o2 sensor wouldn't come off of the exhaust manifold so i ordered a new one, will be here tomorrow. Bolt flew off today and now it's like running open header. I tell ya, it's always f*cking something. :(

Lol it's true...I got my exhaust bolted up last night. Header back. It sounds alright...not what i expected. It has that gay ass raspy crap going on at certain rpms. The o2 sensor wouldn't come off of the exhaust manifold so i ordered a new one, will be here tomorrow. Bolt flew off today and now it's like running open header. I tell ya, it's always f*cking something. :(

Ooookay so I think I'd run open header before I had a halfassedly installed exhaust system having people hating me.

...It's sort of connected by one bolt, a nut fell off of the other one that connects to the exhaust. So it's like i'm running open header. It's just a big ass leak...

Archived