Headlights.

Repsol

oem jdm

Agreed :thumbsup:

All in all, those lights don't look that bad. I've seen a lot worse, heh. Just be sure to check the seals on them before putting them on the car.

They're not. Ebay is full of crap. :wink: The OEM JDM One piece are way to f*cking expensive. I'm not spending $650 for a damn set of headlights.

Were they brand new? If So, keep an eye out if ya would.

You won't find them brand new, or will be very hard pressed to do so.

I usually see them go between $300-400. More than I care to spend on headlights, but they are so nice to look at :p

You gotta watch out on ebay.......I got my halo projector headlights for the "too good to be true" price of $75. The lights work fine, but one of the halos are shorted out on each side...........so I just unwired the halos all together......lights look great so I still consider it to be a good deal. Real pain in the ass to align though......

You gotta watch out on ebay.......I got my halo projector headlights for the "too good to be true" price of $75. The lights work fine, but one of the halos are shorted out on each side...........so I just unwired the halos all together......lights look great so I still consider it to be a good deal. Real pain in the ass to align though......

Agreed, although I have no first-hand experience such as quake.

Aftermarket parts on eBay has helped to significantly destroy the aftermarket parts industry.

Heh, I ordered a catback from there yesterday because I need one like Now. My muffler completely rusted off...there's holes all through it...you can push your fingers through my exhaust, and it Rattles like nobody's business. So i ordered the ebay one as a replacement. Later down the road when I start dumping money into internals, then i'll go with something namebrand. :wink:

400 dollars isnt much for such a nice set of headlights.. i'm buying some gunmetal CTR headlights..

they're awesome and i like them enough... plus my headlights are annoying and are all cloudy on the outside.. i have to wetsand them again.

Heh, I ordered a catback from there yesterday because I need one like Now. My muffler completely rusted off...there's holes all through it...you can push your fingers through my exhaust, and it Rattles like nobody's business. So i ordered the ebay one as a replacement. Later down the road when I start dumping money into internals, then i'll go with something namebrand. :wink:

Booooo, heh. I got my Tanabe when my last Sol exhaust rusted off. :)

Yeah, I agree, EH6. I guess I'm at a point in my life where $400 could go towards something more important than headlights when I already have a set that work. I paid half of that on the two sets of headlights I have bought for the CRX (ZC and SiR).

Archived