ecu 02 civic ex

jonathanrodriguez100

the ecu is not located whwre he told you. its in the dash behind the glove box. and as far as self diagnosing codes , i dont think you can with these models.

the ecu is not located whwre he told you. its in the dash behind the glove box. and as far as self diagnosing codes , i dont think you can with these models.

Thanks Cranny your right, I might need to go to the dealer? Or is there a tool that has the MIL light flashing and that gives you the code?

the first location mentioned. behind passenger side kick panel.

jonathon , ive done some reading on this since i have the same car. behind your center console(climate controls) , if you take it out , theres a blue 2 pin connector like all other models. ive never tried , but try crossing it and see if the car flashes codes. ive read that it does but have never tried yet.

Oof. I'm outta the loop past '00 model Civic's. Lol.

Archived