Parts for my del sol?

master_disasterX9

ive had this car for like a month now and i love it. Granted its not like my old 78 Camaro but i still enjoy it (especially the whole gas part) but ive never been one to leave a car bone stock, ever. Ive been looking aorund and im not too sure what to do with mine though. My friend used to own a j-spec sol and he told me to look into a b16 swap because mines just a SOHC and it doesnt have that much...power lol, he also suggested coming on here and asking you guys what some suggested mods would be, the only thing i can think of besides the engine is like a body kit and a paintjob,you know cosmetic things, but he told me to look into a cold air intake, exhaust etc, but when i look around online everythihng is like 300+ , maybe im just not used to the price of import, or im just not looking in the right spots, can you guys give me a few reputable sites thaty arent gonna ream me for my $?

$300+ is cheap.

Decide what you want from the car, then post up about it in here and you'll get better suggestions tailored towards your desires rather than what everyone else would do.

well i suppose that would be a good start huh? My only problem is i dont want to take the car one way and look completley, retarded you know? i mean my cars have never been for looks, it was always about whos got the bigger block lol, im not SURE what goes on del sols you know? not as far as looks go but like engine wise, the most i could ever tell was an exhaust and a cold air intake (as ignorant as that sounds) so could you cleare that one up for me?

I'm not really sure what you're looking to get out of your build just from your questions. Best thing to do would be to read through threads with lists and critiques of build-ups and learn that way before spending any money.

Archived