Need quick help

Solwings

Hey i was looking at this auction for my b16a. Will it be worth it to grab these, and will they fit like they say in my stock b16a block without honing??

If they are crap then ill just keep my stock pistons. Also will these fit with oem b16 rods.

They should fit directly in, but I was told you should get your block honed anyways when replacing pistons, but you will not have to bore it.

They will make your motor perform better, not sure how much they raise compression, but they will.

What are your goals for your motor? Can't really answer if you don't tell us what you are planning.

well basicly i have a nice block that i wanted to build just a lil stronger, i kinda wanted new rods but don't want to have to buy new pistons, and since i can't find oem spec, forged rods that fit stock pistons, then i was just gonna get new pistons. Im also getting supertech valvetrain so i kinda wanted to add something new to the block also, i want to run all motor no turbo, so even if it raises it.3 its kinda better than nothing.

Archived