its been a while ive been busy

i know i dont post much but i thought i would say whats up and let you guys know progress. eh6td and i are in the process of getting my black integra running, we are gonna try to get the engine in on my days off which are to few are seems like far in between. and i sold my del sol to buy a 240sx, there is a local drift event where i live at this old airport so im gonna give it a try. i will post pics and progress later.

• 2 weeks later...

well progress so far. i found some ls mesh rims that i picked up today, and i order a skunk2 intake manifold with a hondata gasket. a while back i picked up a tanabe ultra medallion. so im hoping to get a few extra hp when i get it all back together. im trying to find a few other parts, like coilovers, but i have to wait for money but this is just a little progress.

ok a couple of little updates. i just ordered a fidanza 7.5 lbs flywheel and a mugen front and rear lip for the teg. i cant wait to get it all together with the flywheel, intake manifold, tanabe ultra medallion exhaust it should be good now all i need is some coilovers but now im running short on money so i have to wait

• 2 months later...

well what little updates are to be had and after months we almost have the engine ready to go back into the car. i got an ecu from 90integraC1, thanks dan, flywheel and intake manifold are on. wish i had some pics but i will try to snap a few next time i get to work on it. been working 24 hours of overtime a week to get money to get this back together and get stuff for it. next week im ordering pwjdm intake, then shortly after i am gonna try to get koni yellow/groundcontrol coilovers, an asr subframe brace and itr swaybar, brembo blanks and lomandi pads, and lca's if my funds pan out the way im hoping they will then im taking the week off for my birthday in October so hopefully i can get it all done.

Archived