Clutch Help

Hdelsol95

95 honda del sol si 1.6 sohc vtec

This is what happend i was driving it went to down shift and the clutch was completely gone so im gussing i broke something in there, just going to replace the clutch and stuff, i have a chilton manual for it but doesnt really explain the process, can anyone offer some advise or tips to doing this job? Ive done a few clutch's in mazada's but never in a honda

i got it done, that book i have is completely useless i would have been better off just looking at it and doing it then reading what that POS manual had to say lol thanks ne ways

Yeah, man, I've been disappointed by my Chilton's manual almost every time I use it. Every once in a while they help, but mostly it's just an order of things to do, and no help on how to do them.

just buy a haynes manual. I have one for the gsr integra and the crv. everything is almost virtually the same. replacing the clutch is very easy in the del sol. I suppose now that you have it all done this is worthless advice, but its nice to be prepared.

ya i plan on getting one of those manuals soon because that other one is completey useless well at least it is for me but ya i finished it all yesterday didnt take too much time just a fun time getting the trans back in but that was because the stupid plastic alignment tool is a POS but oh well its in and done now i dont have to drive the 01 monte carlo ss that thing is a damn boat compaired to my sol lol thanks for the help though

Archived