¿Carbon Fiber? *DECIDED*

Joe W

That wing is a copy of the EDM wing (although the EDM isn't CF). If you dig up my most recent CRX thread, you'll see pics of the EDM on the car -- unpainted, the way it should be ;)

Anyway, you can probably find the EDM wing on eBay, that's where I found mine a couple of years ago for a decent price.

That wing is a copy of the EDM wing (although the EDM isn't CF). If you dig up my most recent CRX thread, you'll see pics of the EDM on the car -- unpainted, the way it should be ;)

Anyway, you can probably find the EDM wing on eBay, that's where I found mine a couple of years ago for a decent price.

Thanks i had forgotten that you had one, but I think i will be going with the JDM one as I had originally planned and get that red CF, when I can afford it that is.

Thanks i had forgotten that you had one, but I think i will be going with the JDM one as I had originally planned and get that red CF, when I can afford it that is.

Which JDM wing are you looking into?

I like the wings for CRX's. I would get the wing and then get the normal CF hood, not sure how I would like the red, I'd have to see it on the car I guess =/

whats your Username on JDMuniverse?

Same as it used to be on here... minus the 7 though, I think, since default on most vB boards only allows so many characters. I don't really go on there much at all anymore, or for a while now. Just pop in the EF forum now and again if I need something.

lovin the real thing but your PS was naztiiiie

Yeah thats what i thought too but thats what i get for rushing it.

EDM rear trunk spoiler should go around what that ebay thing was.

Go around? Umm, pricewise? If so, I picked mine up for around $100-150 like a year or two ago, whenever it was.

well the one he had on the ebay was about 200..

so around 200

Probably, but that was the SiR wing, which I've usually seen go for $150-250. EDM usually goes for higher than I paid, but somehow I lucked out and got it cheaper.

Archived