New

Del Sol Driva

hey wats goin on people i just bought a honda del sol wit 70000 miles on it for 3500$ what are some small mods that i would be able to do that woudl not cost me an arm and a leg??? Any suggestions

same boat a month ago. 94S for $500 put $1000 into it for typical maintenance and it drives great and I get 35+mpg and it is a blast. bone stock. (i just redid interior though) next is I/H/E then rims and paint

Check on Ebayto see so mods that you can do. However you have to decide how fast or how stylish you want to be. Also knowing your budget helps to. But start off with at least an intake that would be the cheapest. Also if it's vtec then the next cheapest mod would be a chip. Then comes the underdrive pully sets. Lastly the exhaust (header, high flow cat, catback) Thoes are mostly the cheap mods. Btw that was a great deal on the sol congrads and welcome

Archived