help

syvpunk

i just got some gauges and not to sure where to mount the sending units. i have oil pressure and oil temp. any help would be great. thanks.

you should mount the oil pressure in the oil pump, inside the pan. that way you'll get the best reading. Just take a drill, and drill it into the pump, then run your wires up through the oil pan, into the combustion chambers, out through the airbox and back into the car, straight to your gauge.

As far as oil temp, I would mount that in the cataltyic converter, so that way you know how hot your oil that your burning is...

you should mount the oil pressure in the oil pump, inside the pan. that way you'll get the best reading. Just take a drill, and drill it into the pump, then run your wires up through the oil pan, into the combustion chambers, out through the airbox and back into the car, straight to your gauge.

As far as oil temp, I would mount that in the cataltyic converter, so that way you know how hot your oil that your burning is...

oh crap thats right.. im going to go do that right now.. why such a smart ass reply?

Archived