Del Sol Engine swap

GirlRacer

I have a 95 del sol with a JDM b16a in it now. It has all kinds of things done to it and it's pretty quick. I drive it everyday and race on weekends, mostly at the track in Houston. We are building a B20 for a hatch that will be strictly for the track, so real speed will be taken care of. I want the sol to be quicker than it is now though. Not 11's or anything, but fast. I'm thinking maybe a b16b? I know a Sol around here with an LSVTEC that's running 12's, but he seems to have trouble a lot. I'm open to suggestions. The price of the engine and parts isn't a problem, but I don't want a swap that is too difficult. I've already got the GSR wiring harness and ECU on it now, along with GSR tranny and axles.

How bout no. If the hatch for the track is gonna have a b20, I don't want the same thing for the sol. No one around here has a b16b. Just to be a little different.

Archived