Integra front end conversion on 92-95 hatch

Hondaciv17

Does anyone knwo what the easiest way to put an integra front end on a 92-95 hatch. I just crashed my car and im buyin a hatch shell so i can put all my parts on it with out lossing ne more money. I have a front end from an 95 gsr and i figure i will put it on instead of buildin the same car i just had....if ne one know ne thing about the conversion please help me out...thanks alot

it does not bolt up.

you need an integra radiator support, bumper, hood, lights, and must modify your stock civic fenders. changing the radiator support involves welding.

this conversion looks like crap IMO, if you want an integra front end, just buy a damn integra.

Why do you even bother!?!?!?!?!?! This is what's wrong with a lot of the world today, people with no manners. Didn't anyone ever tell you if you don't have anything good to say, don't say ANYTHING?! Oh, wait, then there would be no point of you being here because that's all you ever say. If someone wants to be a little different, let them. You are different. I said I've seen it and I like it. Maybe no one else does. If you say anything at all, just say you don't like it. No need to be rude and say it looks like crap.

lol, this is a little 1 sided...

you were allowed to state your opinion, which was "it looks good".

i stated my opinion (and even added the "IMO" so people like you wouldn't get confused) which was it looks like crap. and IMO, IT DOES.

i answered his question, too. you didn't.

Yes, I stated my opinion, but I wasn't rude about it. Even if I didn't like it, I would have just said so, instead of saying it looks like crap. But I give up. You are a hopeless, pathetic human being with no manners and no respect for others. I actually feel sorry for you having to go through this world the way you do. I am sorry for all of the people who come across you and the ones that have to deal with you everyday. I am truly sorry dude..

yes, i am a weiner.

no, thank you :D

I hate stupid people too. That, we have in common. (And there are A LOT out there) But I'm just not rude and blunt to those people, unless they really deserve it...

Archived