intro

krissi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh wingless.

You just killed it. :(

A friend of mine went with a single gt76 ( i think that's what it was ) on his '94 Supra. He also paired it up with a 3-spd GM tranny. It's a nasty ass car when he punches it on the freeway going 70. Doesn't even need to downshift for power.

Of course he's also making about 850rwhp.

Big single turbo conversion, do it!

lol maybe a 60mm nothing bigger (to laggy sp??)- id be happy with 550- 600hp @ low 11's .

im 1/2 way there

Ugh wingless.

You just killed it. :(

A friend of mine went with a single gt76 ( i think that's what it was ) on his '94 Supra. He also paired it up with a 3-spd GM tranny. It's a nasty ass car when he punches it on the freeway going 70. Doesn't even need to downshift for power.

Of course he's also making about 850rwhp.

ah comon the wingless is sexi! yeah sounds like your friend has a pretty nice set up there. 850 w00t

you go too?!?

why don't we have a HF meet at Cecil County?

I'm down.

ive only been a couple of times, i dont go much. although its a long haw we should all check out nopi in atlanta. i think its in september. we would have so many people go???

u guys cant see my car as an auto anyway :sleep2:

i need ur help dan.lol

no, how bout u? if so, do u know a guy named doug with a blue wrx?

Don't know him, I've made over 100 passes there, just on random Wednesday, Fridays, and Saturdays. Nothing regular, but used to be there every Friday for a while, then I got sick of waiting and started to street race hardcore. You know when you are known by spectators, other cars, and flaggers at the races, you go too much.

Yeah, where is she? And Jaime?!

Archived