Lookin For Suspension Upgrade

looking to upgrade the suspension of my 96 acura tl. dont want it to be lowered to much, since i do live in ontario and have to drive in snow from time to time. im wondering what my options are and what the best what of purchaseing is?

thanks

for a 2.5, the only available springs for your car is EIBACH prokit and Eibach sportline. The sportline drops the front like 1.7" whereas the prokit drops it at like 1.3" The rear of the prokit is 1"...im not sure about the rear for the sportline. There is also a brand called B+G that makes springs for the 2.5 but those are hard to find and is pricey. The eibachs run about 300 bucks, i can't remember B+G spring price. There is this other cheap brand springs, i forgot the name, but you can find them on ebay. they're gold/yellow'ish color and i think they cost less than 100 bucks. I don't trust those lol

There are also coilovers for your car and the brand for those are B+G (1200 bucks), ground control (i think 400 bucks?), and skunk2 (also around 400 bucks?).

I don't know how the roads are in ontario but the roads where im at are terrible. I went with eibach prokit and it rides just like stock...well not exactly but pretty close. It looks like it drops more in the rear b/c of the smaller gap but the front actually drops more but the gap up front is larger. I also have a body kit on my car (97 TL) and i scrape the sh*t out of my kit all the damn time so the prokit is too low for me LOL

Archived