project: BLACK RICE

it is good more so for the flooor of a car but I prefer the peel and stick...rammat ftw. also ensolite( close cell foam....

is this because its easier to apply or it works better? i don't care about weight when it comes to something that minor, 10-15 lbs isn't going to really affect my daily driving and any small negative affects would be worth the quieter ride and better sound quality to me.

is this because its easier to apply or it works better? i don't care about weight when it comes to something that minor, 10-15 lbs isn't going to really affect my daily driving and any small negative affects would be worth the quieter ride and better sound quality to me.

works alot better, contact Rick here at rammat...great guy and he will set you up they had some gooey shipment comein that would be perfect......

http://rammat.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Ok well I am going to take a loss and sale my entire back area build up......does not include any equipment but does include the beauty boards , enclousre and the 2 grills.

Will only fit 92-95 hatch so if you have one and are interested contact me.....

emails address is

unpredictableacts@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Trunk looks nice. Door panels look decent. I'm not hating, it just looks a bit akward where the speaker is, the vinyl or whatever you used looks like it has stretch marks. Did you angle the speakers towards you? Still, a much better job than I can do...i haven't fiberglassed at all, but will try soon. Just started building enclosures and with my Term Lab i'll be able to build quite a bit more :D

PS: your wife is like my gf, she likes to put crap in that pocket, straw wrappers FTL :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks...the vinyl was fine but I need something different so I swapped out .....

sub amps.....from crossfire 1000D to a Nine.1

10" woofer .....from a 11kv.3 to a OZ matrix elite( IDMAX little Brother)

and added some Black suede......looks grey in the pics but it is black.

new....:thumbsup:

100_1748.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1757.jpg

man I hate those rainbowy ass stripes in those seats.>_<

I had to invert the woofer due to it being around the 7.5" deep or more and my enclosure only being about 6.5" deep......reverse the polarity and it sounds great....very nice out put and blends well with my front stage.

Archived