Yokohama Avid TRZ

Trunks

im ready to buy a set of all-season tires now that winter seems to be ending. right now im on a set of Michelin X-Ice. what do u guys think of the yokohama avid trz's? anyone have any experience with yokohama?

what tires r u guys using right now?

ive always heard good things about yokohama but havent had experience with them. right now i have kumho ecsta 711 tires and im satisfied with them. i havnt had other tires on my car, besides the stockers, so its hard to compare

I have Yokohama Avid H4S on my 17's right now. They are great tires and exceptional tread life. I'm on aboug 25,000 miles and only half through my tread. Performance is very good for an all season tire. They are also extremely quiet. Even after 25,000 miles, they have no road noise and are tons quieter than my "winter" tires. Plus the price isn't bad on them considering the life span. My only complaint is their balancing. I need to get mine rebalanced right now. I don't know if I did something, or if they're just hard to keep balanced, but I have a vibration from them being off. Easy fix though.

Archived