Just got a hatch

90CRex

Hey guys and girls of course, I haven't been on in awhile and got some news. I scratched the mini me i was gonna do in my crx (for now) and picked up a 95 hatch cx model with a Z6 swap. I've already got catback exhaust on the way should be here tues. and i have a header on already, coilovers are coming...just lookin for ideas, and I'm not really wanting to swap, I wanna show people you can get power outta a d series. Should have picks up after i get the exhaust on!

My friend has a Y8 in his CRX and with just intake, header, exhaust, Si transmission, and a mild cam, he was keeping up with my hatch when it was just the basic swap. He went 14.2, but not sure if that was on or off the bottle, it is a small shot though. But that is a minor build, if you get into it and get a more serious cam, you can be doing some damage with a single cam all motor, but boost is the typical way to go.

Archived