Nice lil '92 si, or slightly modified '95 gs-r tha

insnimprtguy

which would u take a '92 Civic Si HB, 132K, looks like all the standard Si-options

or

a '95 GS-R sedan, 83K, "it has a smashed up front end with a slightly bent frame, left rear trailing arm, fenders, bumper, and the hood must be replaced. The most serious damage is the crack on the transmission housing. The shop is asking for $306.00 for fixing the frame. Everything else can be done if you can get the parts. The car also has an Apexi WS Exhaust (one of the quietest aftermarket exhaust), Injen Intake, Brembo rotors, Axxis pads, and Neuspeed front upper strutbar. The car has never been raced before, I gurantee. It also has a new timing belt and valvetrain adjusted recently."

which would u guys take? now i know this is more for civics, but try not to b bi-est

• 2 weeks later...
I think the gsr is definitely a better pick as long as you can get it running again for a resonable price.

no

tho the gsr may be a lot faster..i'd rather go with the si.  I wouldnt take the gsr b/c of the bent .  If the frame is bent just a little, it would be dangerous to drive it at high speed because the wheels wouldnt be perfectly...and if ur going to pay to get the frame aligned, it will not be as good as how it came from the factory.  IT just better to be safe, than fast and sorry

on my personal opinion I would take the Si hatch for various reasons one is very rare to find. another with the money you are gonna spend fixxing the Integra you can sup up your Hatch and the last one and most important is that I own an Si Hatch!!!

Cool car

keep in mind OUR CARS DONT HAVE FRAMES!@#

its unibody....if you get hit and something bends, it bends the whole car's body and costs tons to fix.....also, crumple zones are made to wreck the car but keep you safe....kinda like falling off a building into cardboard boxes....the boxes absorb all the force, keeping you safe, but in the process, the boxes are crumpled all to hell....i would either go for the civic, or wait, save some more $ and get a GSR in better shape!

Archived