wtf is happening

Kicksome123

Okay I let my friend drive my car around the block while im it it with him.. when we get back to his house theres like a burnt smell.... I thought nothing of it and on my way home tonight I see sparks comming out of the bottom of my car. WTF CAN THIS BE???? Kind of freakin me out but since theres nothing sounding wrong with the car I dont see how its anything serious and I think its like a plastic piece of the bumper comming off or something like that. What do yall think?

sparks eh. hmmm. definitely has to be metal on metal. comming from where on the bottom of your car? what sound?

Hrm cant really tell the sound because my exhaust is so loud. I definatly think its something to do with the exhaust though because this morning at the gas station to pick up a drink I could hear metal clinging when I shut my door. Will look when I get home though..

woah thast weird. is it sparks from coming in contact with the ground? reminds me of in F&F when he had too much NOS so his floorboard flew out and made sparks. did you use too much NOS?

woah thast weird. is it sparks from coming in contact with the ground? reminds me of in F&F when he had too much NOS so his floorboard flew out and made sparks. did you use too much NOS?

Lmaao :laugh:

thats why you should never let your friend drive your cars. Burnt Clutch!!

check the inside of your rims for any scratch marks. check all cv boots and brakes.

you say sparks from under the car, where from under the car, towards the front, back, a specific side?

check the inside of your rims for any scratch marks. check all cv boots and brakes.

you say sparks from under the car, where from under the car, towards the front, back, a specific side?

yea I will check it all but im waiting for my car to cool down right now..

This made me lol. Hard.

Yea I got a 1000 shot of NOS in that hoe... w00t w00t

Archived