b18 tranny asap

rice2nr

i just blew out my gs tranny's 2nd and 4th gearsi need one asap. If you can help send me a message at snake27489@yahoo.com. im looking for a gs or gs-r tranny. gently used/ less than 95k on it. thank you.

Green Bay , WI, and i do have a but im not sure of everything thats fracked up i havent had the time to tear it apart but maybe ill get to it this weekend... im pretty sure that my clutch pressure plate and flywheel are still in tact but im not completly sure.

i just blew out my gs tranny's 2nd and 4th gearsi need one asap. If you can help send me a message at snake27489@yahoo.com. im looking for a gs or gs-r tranny. gently used/ less than 95k on it. thank you.

actually this is my car i just registered today, my friend posted that for me so we could find a tranny quicker but still if you have any questions or a tranny let me know at snake27489@yahoo.com or just reply on here

Archived