Mod

93 Lude

What I find funny is how many of those cheap "mods" that seller moves, and suprisingly the only negative feedback they have is from a bad shipping department.

Either a lot of uninformed suckers out there, or maybe they might have something....

You can't make them up. Each of those feedbacks is from a legitimate buyer. ebay system doesn't permit you to leave feedback unless you actually completed a transaction, and it tracks customer account ip addresses to insure that multiple accounts are not originating from the same ip.

I'm not saying it isn't a scam, it's just peculiar that he has such a good rating when selling such junk.

hahaha....

My friend, who bought a used 2006 base level tib for 13 grand (strongly against my advice) just recently told me he was looking into getting a chip to increase his power for it....

There's really nothing that needs to be said about that.

yah he was some guy on here a while ago that had in his sig that he bought a chip from ebay and it was quite possibly the best mod u could do to a car. lol. i havent seen him since we all just kinda ganged up on him. it was funny and sad at the same time. ok im done flaming people for today. its not nice.

that would be him i just dodnt want to search to find him. i bet this thread gets locked. bottom line who ever started this thread, dont be like the ice cream man and buy that chip, bad juju fo sho

What I find funny is how many of those cheap "mods" that seller moves, and suprisingly the only negative feedback they have is from a bad shipping department.

Either a lot of uninformed suckers out there, or maybe they might have something....

It's not a chip but usually a resistor which changes the airflow reading. This in turn changes the fuel air mixture, which can increase acceleration at a cost to efficiency. Who knows what long term damage is caused though. I have read that some ECUs work out that the mixture is wrong and make changes to compensate for it.

The bottom line is simple - if it was such a great mod it would be used in racing and cost a lot more money.

Archived