camber kit madness!!!!

Bunga

Does your Sol sit low enough to need one? I never had one.. I knew I NEEDED one..but that was before I sold it..

Just curious. From the pic in your sig it looks stock. Of course, I don't see where having one at all would HURT.

I put it in since it came with my struts/springs. I got Skunk2 UCAs all around, Tokico Illuminas, and the mated 1.5" lowering springs from some dude on here for 275 shipped. Better safe than sorry, and why not for that price?

Yes, I've been waiting on my omni coilover sleeves since freakin' October. The worst part is, I know have a set of Tokico Illumina's sitting in my garage to install......waiting for the sleeves to arrive. It's driving me up the wall to be honest.

Backordered ..... I've felt like I've gotten the run around to be honest. The guy has offered me a full refund if they haven't shipped in another week. If I get the refund, I'll probably just get Ground Control's instead since they're in stock everywhere.

Archived