No clue

coolcat467

I have a problem with my 95 ex. I think my clutch is going bad. When I put it in either first or reverse the clutch is catching right away. I checked the fluid level and it was fine. Once I get going, I can shift gears without using the clutch. It seems as if the clutch is engaged all the time. This problem goes away a little bit as the car gets warmer. I have no idea what could be wrong. Sorry if the description is bad but I'm not sure how to describe it. Please help me.

Well I guess but it's like I got a new clutch or something.

My clutch used to be really long and now I barely and I mean barely let off of it and it engages.

It's weird.

I never used to be able to switch gears without the clutch. And sometimes the gears grind when I have the clutch fully pushed down like when I'm trying to put it in reverse or first. It only does this sometimes.

it sounds like just the - of ur clutch goin out like its moving positions or mabybe ur clutch cable is slipping may need adjustment. this might sound stupid cuz i dont really know what im talking about here but wanted to give imput anyways.

i was gonna say that but was going whit what i had to do whit my old civic... maybe i had air in the line too and when i flushed the line it got rid of it :-p

Archived