Super Bowl commercials

The CRV commercial is old, and the gas milage one is kinda lame. Seems like Honda Execs miss the point of moden SB ads.

all the Honda commercials are lame... They need to bring back Civic Nation commercials!

I loved that commercial. Sure its a stereotype, but that image sells.

Civics are the 90's and 00's equivelent to the 70's and 80's mustangs and cameros. Just imagine your grandparents rolling their eyes when your parents bought a car and put ralley wheels and a 4-barrel carb on it. Civic nation isn't much different then the days of cruising the strip.

I loved that commercial. Sure its a stereotype, but that image sells.

Civics are the 90's and 00's equivelent to the 70's and 80's mustangs and cameros. Just imagine your grandparents rolling their eyes when your parents bought a car and put ralley wheels and a 4-barrel carb on it. Civic nation isn't much different then the days of cruising the strip.

how dare u!!! :nono:

Not a slight, just a sign of the times. When we are 40-50-60 many of us will be restoring 90's hondas and tuning inline 4s and our kids and grandkids will be laughing at us and telling us the tesla cars are soooo much better.

And to tie this in to the original post, Honda really should make an add similar to the gmc truck ad where they show all the trucks spanning the generations, but instead show the car tuners spanning the generations of various cars. If they wanted to make it family oriented they could show guys working with their sons on the car. And at the end they would show someone tinkering under the hood on their nsx concept in a futuristic garage, and the people working on the car are the mother and daughter. I think it would be pretty interesting.

Archived