My sol

koffeeDC2

well i got bored and i waxed it a couple of days ago so i thought i would post a couple pictures.

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00010.jpg

it started getting dark

darkfront.jpg

my camera sucks but hey better than nothing eh. the timing was off a little bit so i had to adjust the distributor today. Its running very nice now. I waxed the hood with two coats but there is no bringing that color back i think the paint has been oxidized so someday i will repaint and get all the dents taken out.

i have alot of plans for it just no money right now. I want buddy club rims i dont remember the model in 16's with a drop. mainly alot of suspension work and an engine swap but its gonna be a little while cause i have some work to do on my integra too.

yeah i did a decent amount of suspension work to my sol, and its not that fast, but it can corner like none other. which really makes sense, because in daily driving you do more turning that high speed runs

my camera sucks but hey better than nothing eh. the timing was off a little bit so i had to adjust the distributor today. Its running very nice now. I waxed the hood with two coats but there is no bringing that color back i think the paint has been oxidized so someday i will repaint and get all the dents taken out.

You canadian eh? Lol, your hood is fuzzckssored. Im at work right now. the rest of the car looks nice. You should help me do my swap when I do it soon.

yeah i did a decent amount of suspension work to my sol, and its not that fast, but it can corner like none other. which really makes sense, because in daily driving you do more turning that high speed runs

yeah i would like it fast but not if i have to almost stop to turn

You canadian eh? Lol, your hood is fuzzckssored. Im at work right now. the rest of the car looks nice. You should help me do my swap when I do it soon.

i can only dream of being canadian and you know i will help you with that swap man

the person that owned this car before smoked in it and never took care of it. It just sat out in the sun all the time and almost never got driven. and it had some funky ass seat covers on it ive done more to it in the 3 months ive had it then he has in the 3 years he had it

haha mine hagd gay ass seats cover yah who ever owend mine didnt take car of it i i had to replace alot of stock crap bc they were bad lol..and the seat are still messed up im sitton on metal there goin to get changed soon hopefully..

theres alot to do to most sols. mine has a leaking roof that really needs a new seal, the drivers seat has a tear and there is water stains on both seats and the windshield is cracked. i just wanna get my sol back to where it looks nice, then do alot of work, it will probably be do a few mods then fix a few things cause the stock lift kit on it is really annoying

Archived