ZC Swap

94CivicSiHB

do a b16a, i have a 94 civic si hb too, i have the same v-tec you do and the b16 (not including the price) is the best way to go man, i'm getting a b16a swap for $2000 which is a good price, getting a ZC is good, but overall you will get more out of the b16. But if you do get the turbo on it then you can go either way out of it, i'd personally go for the b16 motor swap if possible

a ZC will fit fine in a 94 civic.. but i would go B16A or B18C, wait for a bit more cash, then wasting your time into a ZC motor, but theres alotta ZC cars with turbo now adays.. i was thinkin bout ZC motor on a civic/crx.. but i think i would wait for more money on a B16A2..

IMO id rather have 160hp B16a then a 129hp ZC :laugh::laugh:

and B series engines have more parts, ZC.. old car parts

since nobody answered your questions...

ZC is OBD0 and the 94 is OBD1. that setup wont be legal, and it will be a wiring nightmare.

i did a b18c... that wasn't enough, so now im running 11 psi :D

right, you shouldn't have a problem. and just if you are wondering what these can do... im pushing 260@wheels, and running 11s :)

basically, thats just with rods, pistons, and v/t upgrades.

right, you shouldn't have a problem. and just if you are wondering what these can do... im pushing 260@wheels, and running 11s :)

basically, thats just with rods, pistons, and v/t upgrades.

lol my older cousin ran low 11s with 8lbs of boost with his B17 swapped 91 hatch civic...

Archived