Civic Rims

rice.jpg

Ooo...this makes me so happy, I get to use my new word for the first time: lollerskates!

At least the wheels you have chosen don't look too bad. In fact, I like them quite a bit and have already checked out the pricing, but on something a bit more sedate, like 15s or 16s. I, myself, would reserve 18s for full size cars and/or trucks. They would be a bit impractical for something as small as a civic. It would look like a 4x4 even if you tried to lower it too.

ONLY 18's that should be put on ANY Honda

Racing Hart C5's on EJ6 hatchback.

-Getting a pair of C5's, Racing Hart S7's and cheapo Rota GT3's within the next month.-

I think 13's are just stupid, 14's suck,15's are alrtight. 16's are cool with a rubber band tire and tuckin them. 17's are cool. 18s are gettin to big. thats my opinion. 13's-15's you don't got nothing to clean, when you was your car and what to show off?

I think 13's are just stupid, 14's suck,15's are alrtight. 16's are cool with a rubber band tire and tuckin them. 17's are cool. 18s are gettin to big. thats my opinion. 13's-15's you don't got nothing to clean, when you was your car and what to show off?

Ok you don't make any sense. In the original post, you said you wanted 18's and now you are saying they are too big?

I'm confused.

Oh and the last sentence...what?

Nah, crap i mean. you don't clean yours? 18's are big, but not to big for a civic. I've seen civics tuckin them. i was wanting the same thing. Rice or no rice. I don't like alotta tire. It makes a car dull. it would be different if i was the type or ricers that had vinyl flames, apc stickers, aem stickers, momo etc, on a stock civic with 20's and a dual deck spoiler made of aluminium. Not to get me on neons. Neons on a car with no bodykit. Thats rice.

Nah, crap i mean. you don't clean yours? 18's are big, but not to big for a civic. I've seen civics tuckin them. i was wanting the same thing. Rice or no rice. I don't like alotta tire. It makes a car dull. it would be different if i was the type or ricers that had vinyl flames, apc stickers, aem stickers, momo etc, on a stock civic with 20's and a dual deck spoiler made of aluminium. Not to get me on neons. Neons on a car with no bodykit. Thats rice.

Yea, Civics that are show cars maybe. 18's on a (lowered) Civic will rub I guarantee it. Maybe not driving on a perfectly flat road but going over bumps and crap and turning they will. 18's just aren't practical on such a little car.

Archived