Project new enigne

Kicksome123

Well bad news from the mechanic, hopefully he will have the bearings in tommorow( guy said hes having trouble finding them...) He says the motor is shot, I dont know what specific parts it is thats shot but I dont see why he cant rebuild the hoe... what can be so messed up in there you need to buy a new engine.... And he says its hard to find a D16Y8 in a junkyard, maybe I can get one from out of state. I just wanted to know exactly how hard is it to take a engine out and put the exact same one back in there? or maybe I should go D16Z6??? He says that you wouldnt be able to go very fast and you have to take it easy on it. I know the last owner must have beaten on it pretty freakin bad...

Awwww crap someone needs to delete this thread, I just called the mechanic he said that the crank shaft just looked like crap, thats all. He memory buffed it or something and he said hopefully it will work out right until I can find me a crankshaft or something

Archived