(Manual) Remote Start/Alarm System

TS John

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there with encyclopedic knowledge of remote starters and alarm systems that knows if there is any sort of "do it all" device that's 1) real and 2) good quality. Reasonably priced would be nice, too.

Features that would be a necessity:

1) Keyless entry

2) Loudspeaker alarm

3) Pager alarm

4) Remote starter (for manual transmission)

Features that would be nice:

1) Rolls up windows when alarm is armed

2) Bypasses clutch so I could still park in gear and not run over pedestrians from afar at the push of a button

Does this exist? If so, who makes it, and how many clams would I have to shell out? (No pun intended.)

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there with encyclopedic knowledge of remote starters and alarm systems that knows if there is any sort of "do it all" device that's 1) real and 2) good quality. Reasonably priced would be nice, too.

Features that would be a necessity:

1) Keyless entry

2) Loudspeaker alarm

3) Pager alarm

4) Remote starter (for manual transmission)

Features that would be nice:

1) Rolls up windows when alarm is armed

2) Bypasses clutch so I could still park in gear and not run over pedestrians from afar at the push of a button

Does this exist? If so, who makes it, and how many clams would I have to shell out? (No pun intended.)

some one out ther gotta noe this....i would like to noe 2...

I know he has a remote start and he has a keyless entry. I don't know if they're the same system. I guess if push came to shove I'd just go with the security system cuz the remote start is only necessary in winter, and winters will one day disappear, haha...

Hung also has a security system I think. Maybe he'll chime in. Or I'll just call up SolLes...

• 2 weeks later...
I had an idea to solve this issues but some ppl where bashing it, but I ges I will try to explain it again.

You have the starter work like this.

1. press start button
  2. car starter check to see if e-brake is up (if it is up auto start goes to next step, if down car wont start)
  3. a actuator presses a hydraulic ram attached to the hydraulic clutch line, adding pressure to the line as if you pressed down the clutch ( now the car is out of gear if left in first to park)

like it will work but is it cost efficient to do that is the issues

I think you bypass a sensor or something that has to do with the clutch system and it'll work. A friend of mine did it with his Teg up here. Pretty nice.

Im pretty sure its just a ground...

You depress the clutch, the ground touches, and completes the circut... letting the car start.

Now what circut I dont know, but im fairly sure thats how it works...

Archived