what is wrong with my tranny?!!!

imported dreams

well i replaced my clutch my tranny is on and my car starts but i cant shift into any gears. and with the slightest touch my clutch drops to the floor what is wrong i cant figure it out i tried to bleed the system and i dont think it worked...what else could be wrong with it??? any help will do...

yeah there are many things to check i just out my transmission back on from replacing some oil seals and my mom thought it would be funny to push in the cluch while im under the car and had to bleed the system. so you will need two people to do it and check the reservoir and make sure it doesnt run out of fluid make sure you fill it with DOT3 brake fluid.

if the piston pushed out of the slave , thats bad. tell your mom thats not cool at all , what she thought was a joke(how i dont know) , cost you a big prolem dude. good luck bleeding that bitch , not always easy.

if the piston pushed out of the slave , thats bad. tell your mom thats not cool at all , what she thought was a joke(how i dont know) , cost you a big prolem dude. good luck bleeding that bitch , not always easy.

it only took me about ten mins to bleed

Archived