A few questions about a d15b

Okay so I'm trying to learn a bit more about the options for a d15b(JDM). First off what d series pistons will work and what ones wont work? which would be best for n/a? Next what is the combustion chamber volume (cc)? Thats all I have for now, anyone's opinion is welcome but would like reliable information. Thanks

Forgot to mention it will be a dd for the most part, just something to have fun with and have some track possibilities.

Okay so I'm trying to learn a bit more about the options for a d15b(JDM). First off what d series pistons will work and what ones wont work? which would be best for n/a? Next what is the combustion chamber volume (cc)? Thats all I have for now, anyone's opinion is welcome but would like reliable information. Thanks

Forgot to mention it will be a dd for the most part, just something to have fun with and have some track possibilities.

d series pistons will work with d-series motors..obviously.

No oem d-series pistons have too high a compression ratio to go into another d series motor dude.

What wouldn't be right for the motor is if say, some dumbass went and put some 10.5:1 comp pistons in his motor and then tried to boost 14 or 15 pounds on it.

Is that what you were planning on?

Wrong.

P29's in a Y8 put you in the 13:1'ish range.

Only two D series pistons will fit. It has the best of the two already.

That's a little high.

Oh well.

Earlier I went the website and found the cam and valvetrain for $990.00, but im not positive how i would go about ordering it. Would I have to call and place an order or some other way?

Archived