96 DX Head Swap?

Blizzard

Mini-Me's as the swap is referred to are junk. I have only seen a handful be reliable. Just throw a bigger cam in the y7 head and call it a day. A camshaft alone however is not going to net you big gains, maybe 7-15hp. If you want the vtec function then make sure you pull the oil jet from top of the block or youll be popping motors on a regular basis. Vtec is over rated!!

what are you talking about , its the same as a non mini me. theres no difference bewteen a stock D series , and a non vtec block with a vtec head , non at all mechanically. and you talk about me not knowing fuk all? shut up and dont post.

Dude do some research!! Thats all im going to respond to you with from now on. There is a oil jet on top of the block that allows oil to pass into the head, remember vtec is operated by OIL, non vtec motors dont need the extra oil passage. Would you like a pic of what im talking about, id be more then happy to school you some more! http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=554053 please read below #5 Thank you!!

Archived