wtf wrong with my shyt.............!

KOBAYASHI

so im driving and i hear this whinding noise coming from under my car, and it also made a sound like shyt's whiping around under it , i feel it in my steering wheel.. i jacked the car up to see what it might be , and i cant find it ... so its internal...? big wtf is the trip im on.. any ways anybody went threw this shyt with their rex before.................?

Sounds like you picked up a beaver. Yep a beaver, they like to bite into axles and get whipped around til they get so dizzy the just fall off.

And that sound is them laughing and screaming.

Sounds like you picked up a beaver. Yep a beaver, they like to bite into axles and get whipped around til they get so dizzy the just fall off.

and those beavers completely destroy ur axles. sorry 88CRXSI_tuner lol

KOBAYASHI, u better dismantle that beaver somehow before they call for back-up and take down ur entire car...

ohhh my goodness..aaahhhhaaa..thats good stuff...ohhhh man.

no beaver's where im from, unless someone hasnt told me, i live in hawaii... maybe its a mongoose... we have thoose, but thanks on the input guys i thought the tranny was taking a one way ticket to the dump, shyty deal, o well thanks looks like im is yanking a tranz out.. :rant:

i just fell flat on my ass laughing after reading that. nice.

Archived