yah i dont have one but there a display in the mall here and imo they suck. the clicker wheel is a crappy mix beetween the ipod clicker and a D-pad. essentially just a circular D-pad. yes the songs u send to other zunes r only good for three plays but u can still get any song for free if u know what ur doin, just like the ipod but u dont have to convert songs because u use windows media player for the whole thing.

yah i dont have one but there a display in the mall here and imo they suck. the clicker wheel is a crappy mix beetween the ipod clicker and a D-pad. essentially just a circular D-pad. yes the songs u send to other zunes r only good for three plays but u can still get any song for free if u know what ur doin, just like the ipod but u dont have to convert songs because u use windows media player for the whole thing.

I've never had a problem putting downloaded music into my iTunes, and on my iPods (no converting).

The Zune is around the same price as the iPod, so why not just get the video iPod?

Oh well I received mine as a Christmas present and so far I like it. All you have to do is download the song for free and then put it into the Zune player kinda like iTunes. The earphones have great bass and they just sound great overall. That's gay if you can only listen to it 3 times. The only bad thing I have found so far is that for videos it will only play mp4's not mpg or mpegs. Mp4's are a little harder to find.

Oh well I received mine as a Christmas present and so far I like it. All you have to do is download the song for free and then put it into the Zune player kinda like iTunes. The earphones have great bass and they just sound great overall. That's gay if you can only listen to it 3 times. The only bad thing I have found so far is that for videos it will only play mp4's not mpg or mpegs. Mp4's are a little harder to find.

u can always find a free converter somewhere. it might take a lil while to convert, depending on the size of the vid, but then u can basically dl anything u want.

clicky

this is a fairly reliable site.

I downloaded 2 diff programs and when I try to open them it says in order to run this application windows needs to know what program created it. It then gives 2 choices: 1. windows can go online and search for the program 2. select program from list

What should I do now?

Thanks

this is what i use. Its a torrent so u need a torrent program or whatever u wanna call this. its called auzereus. sorry i forgot about this part but torrents are def the way to go for a lot of free crap, this or this is also what i use to get free full length movies on my ipod. but the one i just showed u in the previous post is a very good site as well.

Archived