b18b

bubbadeg

yea i am wanting to switch a b18b into my 94 civic. does it just bolt on or do you have to get custom mounts. also will i need the cv axle as well? and where can i find one for cheap with everything i need?

list as many sites as you know of please....

thanks alot

yes it bolts in. no you dont need mounts but they wouldnt hurt. yes you will need axles and they should come with the motor from wherever you buy it, or at least you will be able to buy them from the same place you buy your motor. since the b18b is in usdm cars you should be able to find them at any place that sells import motors.

why are you doin a b18b? for price? are you goin turbo? a gsr or a b16a produce more hp stock and with mods. if you are goin turbo, a gsr is a much better choice. all motor a b20/vtec or a ls/vtec will be better then any other b-series.

I am also looking to drop a b18b into my civ, though it's an '89... not sure if I'd need mounts either. Trying to decide whether or not to drop in a new engine and turbo it up, or just get a 2000 accord ex v6 coupe to turbo later... An '89 civic, heh, couldn't make a better sleeper car huh? :laugh: What do you all think I should do? Oh yeah, and anyone know about if I'd need mounts or not?

~gl w/ your swap, btw

Archived