Del Sol suspension

les.delancy

I'm new to all of this and am trying to plan a build. I want to build a Del Sol. I really want an unmolested '95 VTEC, but they are very hard to find. So, here are my questions. If I decided to go with a swap, how much work would it be to upgrade the suspension and brakes on an S model if I found one really cheap? Would it be much much better to go with an Si? I know the S comes with rear drums, and I think only the VTEC had ABS in '95. I have no problem upgrading the suspension and brakes, I'm just not sure if the S and Si even have a good foundation to start with. THANKS!

I highly recommend the setups I've got listed in my profile (just click my username) with the following changes:

-OEM brake pads instead of the performance ones. The AEMs I have are nice but they want to be used hard. They feel smooth when you get one them but a little shakey when you lightly step on them in normal day-to-day conditions.

-Get some tie-bars. Just cuz.

Other than that both my brakes and suspension have served me well and I have no additional complaints.

Archived