Speakers

rambandagi

Hi there,

I am planning to get new speakers for my 92 accord. However, I do not know the size of these speakers....I am planning to install the speakers my self.....If anyone knows the size's of the front and back speakers....and the difficulty of replacing them....then please post your comments...Thanking you, Ram

Hi there,

I am planning to get new speakers for my 92 accord. However, I do not know the size of these speakers....I am planning to install the speakers my self.....If anyone knows the size's of the front and back speakers....and the difficulty of replacing them....then please post your comments...Thanking you, Ram

wrong forum dude. try audio. But the job isn't hard at all. after getting the speakers you just pop off the covers, unscrew some screws, disconnect the wires, and do thos steps in reverse with the new speakers.

P.S.

Not sure about the size. i would guess 5 1/2 for the front and 6x9 for the rear. but you may want to take one of the speakers out and take it with you to where ever you're buying the speakers from.

Archived