For all you myspace users!!!

Gil_87

hey all im just warning you all, that when you go into a bulletn, click on a link and it asks you to log on DONT DO IT !

DO NOT LOG IN, it is a page called a phishing page, it looks just like the myspace login page, but what it does is it gets you email address and password, and then it uses your login and posts spam, viruses and adware using your account!!

HERE IS THE FAKE MYSPACE SCREEN:

SOS.jpg

HERE IS THE REAL MYSPACE SCREEN:

SOS-2.jpg

-------------------------

Please repost this as "To all my friends/loved ones, please read this is important" to stop the spread of the phishing pages stealing our accounts and passwords.

It is a bad thing, and gives viruses, adware, spyware, and worms as well as stealing your emails and passwords!

Spread the WORD to stop this!!!

well thats not the only way you get phisshed. you get phisshed from clicking on peoples page as well. thats how it happened to me. first it started with bullitens being posted that i didnt post. then they took my code, and wrote a code over it, and made it so when you were on my page, you couldnt click anything and if you could click something, itd redirect you to myspacemonk.com. sonny was a saaad saaad panda ;-(

Archived