accord front door

psicoazn

I recently took my car to a body shop to get it repaired but i think the ppl put an old door, possibly the 2000 accord door, instead of the 2002. the mirror looks all different, and the door doesn't meet almost flush to the front dash of the car. could someone maybe send me a picture of what the front passenger side door, and mirror looks like on a 2000 accord. Im not sure if its 2000, but the mirror doesn't hinge, but its the say body style as the 2000 to 2002 models. =/ thx

it might be a different model. a lot of times honda will do different trims for different models (dx, lx, and ex). what model is your car? since you have the folding mirrors (i think thats what you mean by "hinge"?) it makes me think that you have a lx or ex and maybe the body shop put on a dx door by mistake. then again, maybe your right and they put on a whole different year. hope this helped :)

hey thx.. mines a v6 ex.. and i saw some cars on the road today, the different years.. and they don't have the folding doors.. could be the model type too, but im guessing even those model differences wouldn't cause a gap between the door and the front dash panel (next to the glove compartment).. theres a pretty big gap there... thx for the help

Archived