WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY INTEGRA?

EZNACHO

well....the price of a swap isn't always the determining factor.

I was charged $400 for the help of 2 Mercedes-Benz tecks to help me with my AT-MT swap, and it was done 100% right. The car runs great and I couldn't be happier.

If you've got friends in the right places sh*t can be done super cheap you know that BBS. Hell I got my swap done with two Honda mechanics for cost of parts. You just gotta have connections, bra.

why is it that you have to hate on the guy, just because hes paying 800 for the swap dosent mean its goin to run bad or be put in crapty.. he said he already had the motor so bolting on the head and hookin it up and then puttin it in the car for 800 isnt rediculously low.. you are just mad that hes getting a better deal... JEALOUS you are...

why is it that you have to hate on the guy, just because hes paying 800 for the swap dosent mean its goin to run bad or be put in crapty.. he said he already had the motor so bolting on the head and hookin it up and then puttin it in the car for 800 isnt rediculously low.. you are just mad that hes getting a better deal... JEALOUS you are...

call it hating, jealousy, or whatever you want. keep in mind that I'VE ALREADY HAD A CR-VTEC. how many have you had?

considering the two key questions I've asked haven't been answered, I'd say it's a sure bet that the owner of the car and person working on the car don't have a clue as to what's going on. in case you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll break it down for you:

1. using stock rod bolts = stripped rod bolt

2. using stock LS or CR-V oil pump = spun bearing

3. using stock CR-V pistons = run like crap

4. using higher compression pistons = still running like crap without a good EMS

do you even understand that building a CR-VTEC isn't just bolting a VTEC head onto a CR-V block? keep trying, kid. maybe one day you'll break into the 15's

call it hating, jealousy, or whatever you want. keep in mind that I'VE ALREADY HAD A CR-VTEC. how many have you had?

considering the two key questions I've asked haven't been answered, I'd say it's a sure bet that the owner of the car and person working on the car don't have a clue as to what's going on. in case you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll break it down for you:

1. using stock rod bolts = stripped rod bolt

2. using stock LS or CR-V oil pump = spun bearing

3. using stock CR-V pistons = run like crap

4. using higher compression pistons = still running like crap without a good EMS

do you even understand that building a CR-VTEC isn't just bolting a VTEC head onto a CR-V block? keep trying, kid. maybe one day you'll break into the 15's

I understand just fine, i wasnt even talkin about that i was just talking about the price, but you have to go all crazy on me lol and break 15 lol thats really hard, i havent udated my sig but im doin low 14 on a b18a1 with basically nothing

• 1 month later...

Archived