LS swap

This sucks. I had some guy put an ls swap I bought into a civic that I have but the problem is I now find out that the bank wants $2000 for the title of that car. Sooooooo I have another 97 civic that I normally drive and I atleast have the title for that car, so I was wondering if it would be easy to do the swap myself if I get all the necessary tools and stuff? If so is there directions lol? I really dont feel like spending a ridiculous amount of money to get it swapped again. Any help on how and what I will need would be great. Thanks.

if you have an LS swap in a civic , and all you wanna do is take it from one civic and put it in another , than thats a joke and you should have everything you need already.

Yes I know that I have all the parts I need lol im talking about tools to do it, like an engine lift obviously. I want to see if I can save some money and do it myself thats why im asking if anyone knows of a website, book or anything thatll show me how to do it myself.. otherwise im stuck with having to pay a mechanic to do it and charge me my life lol.

• 3 weeks later...

The mounts are different. You can do without an engine hoist. Hand tools are all you need. Pretty simple. Disconnect anything attached to the engine. Reverse for install.

Archived